Prescription Cost Help
About NeedyMeds - www.needymeds.org
NeedyMeds is an information clearinghouse that helps those unable to afford their medication or health care costs. We offer the most complete and up-to-date information on a wide variety of different programs that provide financial assistance to uninsured and underinsured Americans.
NeedyMeds is a non-profit organization and all the information is free, easy to access, updated regularly and anonymous. Visit www.needymeds.org to find information about the following safety net resources:
- Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs (PAPS) that provide free or low-cost medications for those who qualify. Each program has different eligibility requirements usually based on income level and insurance.
- Diagnosis Based Assistance Programs that help with the costs associated with specific diagnoses.
- Free/Low-Cost Clinics that provide services for free or low-cost with a sliding scale based on income.
- Coupons and Rebates offered on prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- Camps and Retreats that are available based on a specific diagnosis.
- Scholarships that are available based on a specific diagnosis.
- Disease Resource Pages designed in a “one-stop shopping” concept developed to save time for those with specific diseases or conditions. They include links to nonprofit patient-oriented groups that offer education, research, support and advocacy.
- Government Programs that are created, sponsored, and/or funded (all or in part) by state, county or local governments to assist low-income residents with medical care, prescription assistance, health insurance, etc.
Free NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card is a free drug discount card offered by NeedyMeds that may be used by anyone without insurance or instead of insurance to receive up to an 80% savings on the cost of prescription medications.